Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Status Updates 6/8/11

  • Has anyone come across any data that determines whether or not adopted highways have any abandonment issues later on in life?
  • You are so selfish! You're going to have that body the rest of your life and I just want it for one damn night!"
  • I used to be in a band called ‘Missing Cat’. You probably saw our posters.
  • says i'm gonna yank it like a monkey in a Mango tree.
  • is Damit.... I woke up with a pulse. I supose this means I should get dressed now....
  • says have you seen the new Hippie doll? wind it up and it doesn't work.
  • Have you ever laughed so hard that no sound comes out and you sit there clapping your hands like a retarded seal?
  • is On-Star has made it so much more difficult for me to take my time when I'm robbing accident victims.
  • feel like standing across the street facing a nursing home in a grim reaper costume and waving at all the old people I see...
  • is I wasn't masturbating, I was cleaning it and it just went off!
  • when everything seems overwhelming, I just reassure myself that I will die someday....
  • is kind of surprised I'm not an action figure by now.
  • i got sacked from the salvation army soup kitchen today,ungratful bastards.All i said was hurry up 4fucks sake!!some of us have homes 2 go 2.
  • I don't drink water.....FISH have sex in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment